- reception open between 3pm and 8pm.
- Free parking within the chateau, large heated simming pool from May to October.
- Animals are not permitted at the chateau.
- We aim to ensure a most pleasurable stay at the chateau, taking into consideration your needs, tastes and wishes.
- 35 minutes by car from Marseille
- 3hrs 50 from Paris by train - Cassis train station
- 1hr 15 from Paris by plane - Marseille Provence Airport
- 30 minutes from Castellet heliport
Tourist board information
Marseille +33 (0)4 42 14 14 14
Nice +33 (0)4 93 21 30 30
Marseille train station
French rail - SNCF +33 (0)4 95 04 10 00
Avis car rental +33 (0)4 91 54 71 00
Cassis train station
3.5 kilometers from Cassis town centre
Marcouline bus serving Cassis town centre Monday through Saturday
Countless activities close to the Castle
A stone's throw from the Castle
Walks in the famous Calanque hills, swimming in the sea, fishing, diving (protected sea bed), sea kayaking, golf, tennis, shopping in Cassis, wine tastings in the heart of the local vineyards…. It’s only time that you’ll be short of…. Unless of course you choose to stop it. Rendez-vous on a terrace on the port?
- - Hiking (the Cap Canaille, the Route des Crêtes, the Calanques)
- - Visit the Calanques by boat
- - The beach
- - Scuba diving
- - Visit the Port
- - Boat, kayak and wind-surfing rentals
- - Tennis
- - Rock-climbing
- - Wine tasting and regional vineyards
- - The open-air Provençal market
AddressTraverse du Château
13260 Cassis Provence - FRANCE